Featured Post

Introduction

What if I tried to listen to all my music-in order? Every song, on every album, by every artist (alphabetically)- in chronological order. ...

Monday, December 26, 2016

100s

The first pleasant surprise! If Juvenile and Hot Boys are the second-wave of bounce-rap (they are; we all know DJ Jubilee started it) then this guy represents the third wave. The whole time I was thinking he sounded like Juvy, and then he name drops him in a song.

100s only put out one album, 2013's Ice Cold Perm. However, since then he's returned under the name Kossisko. He's from Berkeley. Great beats. I love the song with Chippy Nonstop, "Bout That Life," not to be confused with the Rick Ross song of the same name. Looking forward to hearing the rest of this guy's stuff when I get to K.






No comments:

Post a Comment