Featured Post

Introduction

What if I tried to listen to all my music-in order? Every song, on every album, by every artist (alphabetically)- in chronological order. ...

Saturday, December 24, 2016

!!!

Again with the symbols first. And being hard to google. This one is almost certainly pronounced Chk Chk Chk, but even the band won't confirm that. How artsy! If you like LCD Soundsystem and somehow missed this band then you are in for a pleasant surprise. They are right up that same alley. Super-fun, dancey indie rock. Lots of albums. It's all good, and hard to pick a stand-out album or track, but perhaps they peaked with 2013's Th!!!ler.





2 comments:

  1. !!! is a good example of a band that I love in person but never want to listen to in my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I've never had the pleasure, but I HEAR they are great live. And 100% of this listening project is in my car: I feel like I don't truly OWN an album until I listen to it all the way through without any interruptions- and car listening is perfect for that. (Also: MY FIRST BLOG COMMENT YEAAA!)

    ReplyDelete