Featured Post

Introduction

What if I tried to listen to all my music-in order? Every song, on every album, by every artist (alphabetically)- in chronological order. ...

Saturday, December 24, 2016

{{{Sunset}}}

The stylized band name makes it hard to google, but this is really just a guy named Bill Baird. He's from the Sound Team, which is a band I appreciated and miss- they broke up too soon. He's only released three albums- one in 2013 and two in 2016. It's good. Sounds more like Yo La Tengo then Sound Team. The stand-out track is a cover of the 80s hit "Sailing." Here's the video,which gives you a sense of the band's aesthetic.



1 comment:

  1. Edit:
    PAUL SISLER has left a new comment on your post "{{{Sunset}}}":

    www.billBILLbillBILLbill.COM

    [opps I deleted it, but now I put it back; sorry, I'm new to blogging]

    ReplyDelete